XtraFoam™HH is a very low expansion, one-component, multipurpose, polyurethane foam formulated to seal around window and door frames. Packaged in a hand-held can, the product’s low pressure, airtight insulation foam blocks drafts, moisture and insects without distending window and door frames. Once applied, it doesn’t shrink or expand. XtraFoam’s advanced chemistry ensures excellent adhesion to most substrates, and an excellent water-resistant, airtight seal – as well as outstanding thermal and acoustical insulation. The product contains no CFC’s or HCFC’s, so it is environmentally friendly.
- Low Expansion Formula
- Hand-Held Can
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates
- High thermal and acoustical resistance
- Provides water-resistant, airtight seal
- Exceptional filling capacities