Located at 480 Nova Drive SE in Massillon, OH, Premier Building Solutions is a proud manufacturer of eco-friendly products and a supplier of caulking, sealants, and adhesives for industrial and residential applications. We are seeking a Warehouse Associate for a full-time opportunity on Day Shift. Tentative Hours: 6:00AM-5:00PM with over-time and weekends as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate a tow motor/forklift to load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials.
- Identify, select and lift product from racks for production.
- Pick and pack warehouse orders from racks.
- Physical count of inventory of all finished goods.
- At least 2 years previous tow motor/forklift operation experience required
- Raymond/Stand Up experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Preferred experience using ERP/SAP system in warehouse management systems.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be safety-conscious.
- Must have the ability to pass a forklift test.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must be able to work independently, and be able to operate a lift truck.
- Ability to interact and communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical operations (counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.