Premier Building Solutions, Inc. is a proud manufacturer of eco-friendly products and a supplier of caulking, sealants, and adhesives for industrial and residential applications. This is a very hands-on supervisory role with an overall responsibility of a production department and will directly lead, direct and supervise production hourly employees. This position is for second shift with the hours of 2:00 PM- 10:30 PM Monday-Friday with weekends as needed based on customer demand.
- Ensure safety and housekeeping procedures, practices, apparel and devices are adhered to in order to guard against hazards and accidents.
- Maintain the highest level of quality control. Monitor product specs and the process from start to finish and consult with operators regarding deviations.
- Directly responsible to review and support schedule in order to achieve production requirements. This includes sequence of color batching, material availability and determination of staffing requirements.
- Monitor and provide necessary training of each hourly employee.
- Provide leadership for hourly employees and hold them accountable to achieve department production, quality and safety requirements.
- Maintains compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains open communications with all department members.
- Initiates and fosters a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Focuses on teamwork with other managers and other departments throughout the company.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Displays leadership competencies, including ability to delegate, engage, make decisions, and inspire others.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
Premier Building Solutions offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and 10 paid holidays.