Hours: The position would be Second Shift 2:00PM - 11:30PM Monday through Friday with over-time and weekends as needed based on customer demand.
Position Summary: Mixing operators/compounders follow established formulas and load liquid and dry raw materials into mixing kettles to produce sealant and adhesive products. Candidates will operate a forklift, scale up materials, and perform quality checks.
- Load liquid and dry raw materials into kettles following job batch sheets
- Dump bags of powder into kettles to mix materials
- Drive the forklift to scale up and move raw materials to fill into kettles
- Monitor batches for any problems
- Write down quality results on batch sheets
- Perform quality checks on batches
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout the work day
- Ability to follow instructions and enter data onto paperwork
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Ability to drive the forklift
- Ability to stand on your feet all day on the concrete floor